- When the Web was first created in the early 1990s all web pages were static. In other words there were no popup windows, no shopping carts, no flying thingy's etc. Pages just stayed still.
- At that time Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer were the top browsers. Netscape (now owned by AOL) was the first to create a programming language that would allow web pages to become interactive.
- Netscape called it Livescript.
- The ECMA then became responsible for the continued development of the language.
- Java was created with features for almost any application on almost any computer.
- Keep all of your scripts in an easily searchable library. You will probably need the same functionality again in the future.
- Teach others what you learn. You will learn more and will reinforce the knowledge you do have by teaching others.
<h1>This is a heading</h1>
<p>This is the paragraph text. This is more paragraph text. This is more paragraph text. </p>